Acne has been one of the most common skin problems which can be easily cleared to give you that flawless face you so much desire. This piece focuses primarily on the various effective ways or products one can use to get rid of pimple inflammation scars majorly through removing dead skin and cleansing pores, subsequently resulting to the fading of scars.
Below are the various ways of getting rid of acne which I will classify into two broad classes namely the clinical and natural methods.
The clinical method is the most advanced way to clears acne scars and makes use of electronically powered devices to eliminate the blemishes. These methods are very effective as their results are permanent. Dermatologist this mode depending on either the need or the severity of the scar. The known clinical methods of eliminating acne scars include; dermabrasion, micro-dermabrasion, chemical peels, retinoic acid, laser, fillers, punch excisions, skin grafting among others. These procedures basically entail cleansing of the skin and its surface, opening up clogged pores, moisturizing and reducing or preventing scars.
The natural method could be the easiest to use since all materials are plant products most of which nature provides freely. They work just as well as the clinical methods. However, they require dedication and patience since acne can be stubborn at times especially if you are dealing with acne treatment on an adult’s skin. Herein I will give a highlight of some products which have over the years proved effective results after consistent use. They include:
- Aloe Vera – this a great source of vitamins and is good for clearing scars, moisturizing and healing. It’s very gentle on the skin hence can be used on any skin type. Just break off a leaf, peel to expose the gel, apply on the skin and wash off after it has soaked in.
- Lemon / lime juice – it’s the most readily available plant product as limes or lemon are in grocery stores. It contains natural alpha- hydroxyl acid that kills germs, promote healing, facilitate fading away of scars and revitalize the skin. To obtain the juice, cut the fruit into two, squeeze the juice into a bowl then use a clean cotton ball to dab the scar area. Irritation may be felt but quickly goes away. Use daily for best results.
- Coconut oil – this is one of the best natural moisturizer I know of. It is the easy to use as you solely need to apply and no washing unless the glassy feel bothers you. It’s awesome for healing and cell regeneration.
- Honey – raw honey is better for use. A teaspoon is enough, mix with cinnamon if available then gently massage and use warm water to clean. This opens up pores allowing the skin to breathe and removing stuck in bacteria which could otherwise worsen the scar.
- Baking soda – you only need to make a paste using water or lemon juice and apply on clean moist skin, massage gently then wash off using warm water twice a day for speedy results.
Acne can sometimes be difficult to get rid of, it is important to note that dedication, consistency and time are the key factors that determine how fast you will bounce back to that flawless skin you once had before.